We are a community minded firm that supports charities such as Epilepsy Action Australia and actively supports our employees with their philanthropic endeavours. We have a diverse team and encourage difference and variety within our team.
We want to work with the best people: those who are intelligent, pro-active and committed to delivering tangible value to our clients. In return, we make sure our employees are well looked after and rewarded for their hard work.
We care about our staff and want them to do well. We consider it our duty to help you build on your strengths, consolidate your skills and foster your professional education and career progression.
As an employee, you can expect:
- An interesting mix of family and business clients
- Fun social events including monthly staff drinks, social events, Melbourne Cup Day, EOFY Party and Christmas party
- Support for work-life balance
- Support for family requirements and commitments including flexible employment arrangements
Support to help you grow
- Support for your training and development via study leave and fee assistance
- Regular internal and external training
- Excellent in-house training program including Management programs and monthly tax updates
- Direct client contact to build deep and supportive client relationships
- Regular discussions and goal setting for your career
- Opportunities to work on value-add and advisory work
- Direct partner contact and mentoring
- Networking opportunities
Regular and transparent benefits
- Paid professional membership subscription
- Staff referral incentives
- Annual salary review
- A competitive salary package
- Salary sacrifice options
Working at Chapman Eastway
Chapman Eastway is a prestigious boutique Advisory, Accountancy and Taxation firm located in the heart of the Sydney CBD. We offer all the traditional accounting, taxation and compliance services, apart from audit, and supplement these services with Advisory and outsourced CFO offerings. Chapman Eastway are an acknowledged thought leader through representation at leading international business forums on topics such as Taxation, Superannuation, Business Succession and Family Office planning.
- Be responsible for client work for advisory and tax accounting areas as delegated by a manager. Ensure accuracy and completeness of work with attention to detail, while at the same time maintaining productivity
- Delegate where appropriate to junior staff and supervise them to make sure the task is performed correctly and in line with firm protocols.
- Work in a team structure underneath manager and work directly with principal as appropriate.
- Minimum 5 years experience and CA/CPA qualified